- Interventions in Paddy (SRI) and Sugarcane (SSI) cultivation to turn Nanjangud catchment of Kabini basin from acute water shortage to water surplus basin while improving the productivity, Karnataka
- Promoting and upscaling of Sustainable Sugarcane Initiative (SSI) in Maharashtra
- Promoting Sustainable Sugarcane Initiative (SSI) in Telangana
- Promoting Improved Cultivation Practices and Adoption of the System of Rice Intensification (SRI) in western Kenya, 2017
- Land and Water Resources Management Plan to Synchronize Sugarcane Production in Uganda, 2015-16
- Strengthening Existing Agriculture and Livelihood Improvement using RS and GIS in Karnataka, 2016-17
- Provide technical consulting services to support implementation of SSI on the minimum hectares committed by Triveni Engineering & Industries Ltd. in their 7 sugar factories command areas in Uttar Pradesh during 2010-12.Khatauli, Deoband and Sabitgarh units are in western UP; Rani Nangal, Chandanpur and MilakNarayanpur units are in central UP while the Ramkola unit is in eastern UP.